The Revolution of 1848 – And what it can teach us for the future
On the occasion of the 175th anniversary of the German Revolution, we would like to invite you to take a look with us at the upheavals that took place back then in Germany and Europe – and build a bridge to today and tomorrow’s challenges for democracy.
Forum im Futurium
- Professor Dr Hedwig Richter, Professor of Modern and Contemporary History at the University of the Federal Armed Forces Munich
- Dr Paula Macedo Weiß, President of the Stiftung Museum Angewandte Kunst, co-founder of Netzwerk Paulskirche and author
- Moderation: Magali Mohr-Ahlers, research associate at Futurium
- Venue: Forum
- Registration is required.
- Event languages: German/English