Dear Futurium Community,
We use our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Threads, LinkedIn, YouTube and X) to keep you informed about what’s new at Futurium and to keep up a dialogue with you about everything related to the future. We’re delighted about our network of contacts and the keen interest shown by our users. We’d like to ask you to stick to the following rules when using our social media pages:
- Please maintain an open, friendly, polite and respectful tone with one another.
- Authenticity: Please always post your Facebook contributions under your real name and don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. We reserve the right to delete contributions where it isn’t clear who the sender is.
- Expressions of opinion are welcome, but they should always be marked as such.
- Please respect the rights of third parties. For example, don’t post photos and multimedia content depicting persons who have not explicitly agreed to their publication; and don’t post photos or multimedia content without the permission of the photographer if you yourself aren’t the creator of the works.
- Futurium is ideologically neutral. Our social media sites are not a place to spread party-political, or religious, messages.
- All comments should refer thematically to the commented post. Otherwise, we reserve the right to delete them immediately. If in doubt, please contact the administrators before posting a comment.
- Commercial contributions and advertisement by third parties are not permitted.
- Spam is unwanted.
- Contributions with criminal, radical, anti-constitutional, pornographic, offensive, defamatory or illegal content will be deleted by us. The senders will be excluded from using Futurium’s social media pages and will be reported to the operators of the respective social media platform.
- We are not liable for the contributions of users. The responsibility always lies with the respective user. By posting contributions, the user grants Futurium the right to keep the contribution permanently available on its social media pages.
- Anyone who violates our Netiquette may be expelled from the site and reported to the operators of the social media platforms.
- Editorial hours: We wish to answer your questions as quickly as possible. If you contact us in the evening or at the weekend, we will do our best to respond by the end of the following business day. Our editorial hours are Mondays to Fridays from 09:30 to 18:00.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to entering into a dialogue with you!
Your Futurium Social Media Team