FIT FOR THE FUTURE WITH FUTURES LITERACY
Futures literacy has nothing to do with second sight or fortune telling. It’s the ability to imagine options for the future – we also call them futures – and the possibilities that exist for shaping them. Futures literacy improves our ability to prepare for change. And it has an impact on our decision-making processes today. It’s hardly surprising then that Futurium should want to dedicate an entire day to this theme. To do so, we’ll be cooperating with the worldwide network of future-oriented museums (Future-Oriented Museum Synergies – FORMS). Various international museums will be bringing exciting and innovative formats to Berlin for the day.
In and around Futurium, we’ll be “training” you to be fit for the future. Stimulating, sensual and playful activities such as workshops, guided tours, rallies or speed dating will help you discover within yourself – or further sharpen – your own futures literacy.
The event will be held in cooperation with the worldwide FORMS network of future-oriented museums, of which Futurium is also a member.
- Admission is free.
- Registration is only required for designated elements of the programme.
- Event languages: German and English
- Futurium is a wheelchair-accessible venue.
- Dynamic offerings: the future is there for everyone! Futurium wants to be accessible to everyone.
- If you have any additional access-related needs, please feel free to let us know. We’ll try to help you where we can: firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you’ll find all information about Futurium’s accessibility.
PHOTO & VIDEO
- Photos will be taken during the event.
- If you don’t wish to be pictured, please let us know in advance.