German reduced price
Credits: David von Becker
Your mission? As undercover democracy-testers, you’ll be heading to the government quarter to check out some of the democratic innovations now in place there: for instance, the legal advocate for nature, the veto rights for future generations, and the drawing of lots for democratic representatives. The goal? To find out if these ideas can help us make our own democracy more equitable, sustainable and diverse in the future.
Our heartiest congratulations! You’ve been chosen for something special by the Agency for Applied Futurology (AAF)! As part of a small group, you’re going to be sent to the year 2046 in our time machine.
- Venue: the urban world outside; start and finish at Futurium
- Registration is required, but there might be a few remaining tickets available on site.
- Event languages: German/English
- The audio walk is suitable for wheelchair users.
- This event is addressed to all ages 14+.
Photo & Video
Photos will be taken during the event. If you don’t wish to be pictured, please let us know in advance.
You need a ticket to attend this event. You can book yours directly via our ticket shop by clicking on the button below.